Welcome to thoughtrevoking.in
A space to share thoughts and opinions that quash the default narrative.
- Why can’t I simply want a car?Kisi ne theek kaha hai, sau sonar ki, ek lohar ki! Around the world, across professions, ages and sections, women are working hard (understatement) to promote gender equality, trying to discourage sexist comments and messagingContinue reading “Why can’t I simply want a car?”
- The Yudhishthir PredicamentJust like Yudhishthir, we are constantly faced with the dilemma of picking the easy route or taking the high road…
- Of Celebrities and Soft TargetsIt’s now our SOP. When things go wrong and you can’t question the govt, just turn the spotlight on Bollywood and Cricket.
- The Writers’ Woman Character ConundrumBombay Begums is the latest addition to a list of Indian web series that claim to break the idea of an “adarsh nari”. But what it is, is another shallow portrayal of the so-called modern woman, in a so-called modern city.
- Review: It’s 3 on 3 for Amazon Prime!The 2nd season of Amazon Prime’s web series, Mirzapur has successfully taken the production and story line to the next level!
Everyone has an opinion but few get a chance to put it in words and a space to share it. I got mine.
It’s only words. Some plain and structured, others cryptic and punctured. But it’s a whole other dreamlike universe.
I’m a positive and compassionate person with a zeal to experience life to the fullest.
My values of passion, sincerity and integrity are very close to my heart and non-negotiable.